Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Twitter tools

I found some twitter tools. They can be found on my social and communication page. I will highlight them here.

For general posting and viewing, I like tweetree. Seesmic is pretty good, too. The advantage of tweetree is that it shows some content of links inline and offers threading of replies. Two other threading mentions are twonvo and tweet convo.

Hash tags are those words which begin with "#". To find hash tag definitions, I like to use tagdef.

Finally, to see what everyone is talking about, you can use a tag cloud map, or "listorious", a list of popular lists.

A web site for posting pictures to twitter is twitpic. To share music on twitter, go to blip fm.

That's all for now. If you know anything useful, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment